In this episode of The Decision Corner, Brooke is joined by David Moscrop, political theorist and writer for the Washington Post and Maclean’s Magazine. Moscrop’s expertise lies in political decision-making and democratic deliberation. This conversation details important points from his first book, Too Dumb for Democracy? Why We Make Bad Political Decisions and How We Can Make Better Ones. Some of the topics discussed include:
- The issues with democracy in the 21st century
- How politicians have become increasingly shameless
- How shaming can be used as a tool to restore power to the people
- The soft and hard guardrails that should direct behavior
- What happens when voters feel left behind by elites
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör The Decision Lab. Innehållet i podden är skapat av The Decision Lab och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.