In this episode, Brooke is joined by Katie Rice, the Lead Knowledge Analyst at BCG. Together, they discuss how behavioral science can be applied to change management. In a time of serious global and organizational change, effective behavioral interventions can help prepare a company’s culture for this changing world, as well as manifest leadership's visions more efficiently. What are these interventions and how do they work?
Topics discussed include:
- Why most organizations are “swimming against the current” when it comes to behavioral change
- Why we should “budget” behavioral change within our organizations… and the dangerous results if we don’t
- The strengths and limitations of communication techniques when translating your message into action
- Simple PowerPoint nudges that increase behavioral transformation by 11%
- How a technique from Weight Watchers is being used to improve industry leaders’ behaviors
- Is behavioral science just strategy in disguise? Or vice-versa?
- The hidden connections between an organization's purpose and creating behavioral change
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör The Decision Lab. Innehållet i podden är skapat av The Decision Lab och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.