In this episode, Brooke is joined by Neil Lewis Jr., behavioral scientist and assistant professor of communication and social behavior at Cornell University. Drawing from his research, as well as his vast experience advising organizations, Neil offers fascinating insights into how employees and managers can drive more equitable outcomes in their organizations, and why it makes good business sense to do so.
Some of the things discussed include…
- The persistence of so-called ‘invisible segregation’ in society and steps we can take to recognise it.
- The ways organizations typically go about debiasing, and how they can be more effective.
- The importance of employee buy-in, incentive alignment and the structure of organizational processes to support the pursuit of equitable outcomes.
- Common challenges in diversity strategies and ways to overcome them.
- How to address inequality in your organization and why it makes good commercial sense to do so.
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör The Decision Lab. Innehållet i podden är skapat av The Decision Lab och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.