This week we speak to Carl Jones, Senior Director at FTI Consulting about some of the key trends he's seeing in terms of metadata management in the Media & Entertainment industry.
Carl shares his perspectives based on his work in the Media & Entertainment industry providing advisory services around OTT technology, metadata management and digital supply chain.
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organisations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes. In the TMT space, FTI Consulting provide a combination of corporate strategy, business transformation and digital transformation, as well as evaluating M&A decisions.
During our discussion with Carl, we discuss:
- the key trends he's seeing relating to metadata management, like the consolidation of data systems
- challenges faced by customers around metadata, such as the organizational and process complexities when consolidating systems
- navigating a complex vendor landscape when selecting a new system or making a build, buy or acquire decision
- using time-specific metadata to drive contextual advertising, targeted e-commerce, a more personalised recommendations
- the role metadata plays internally within an organization like FTI Consulting
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör GrayMeta. Innehållet i podden är skapat av GrayMeta och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.