Om Poddtoppen | Om Podcast
Topplistorna hämtas med hjälp av iTunes.
Chris Lennon, Office of CTO, Director of Standards Strategy at Ross Video talks about metadata and his new book, co-written by Clyde Smith, "The Media Workflow Puzzle: How it all fits together".
We discuss a wide range of topics including:
- the role metadata plays in interoperability and standards
- editorial metadata and driving discoverability
- how capturing metadata within production is key to drive usage downstream
- IMF format as a key enabler for repurposing and versioning content based on metadata
- globalisation and consolidation of the media industry
- how our approach to building standards needs to change with the pace of innovation happening in the industry