Having a good marketer is essential to the success of your business. But how can you find a great one? Today we’re going to be talking about some of the questions you should ask during the hiring process. If you’ve wondered how to get a fantastic marketer, you won’t want to miss today’s episode!
Some of the highlights of the show include:
● 1:20: How you can tell the difference between people who know what they’re doing and people who just have a good online portfolio.
● 3:30: Why you should not necessarily be impressed with brand names on a resume.
● 5:20: Why some people who have had brilliant strategies at a large corporation might not work out well with a startup.
● 6:30: Why Sujan does not necessarily want to hire a manager to handle his marketing.
● 8:15: Tips on gauging how well the potential marketer will do in the real world.
● 9:50: Why team culture is an important factor.
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Sujan Patel and Aaron Agius. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Sujan Patel and Aaron Agius och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.