Today we’re going to talk about how to grow your business to a million dollars and beyond. A lot of people get stuck and aren’t sure how to reach that elusive 7-figure goal. If you want to be a millionaire, you won’t want to miss today’s episode!
Some of the highlights of the show include:
● 1:00: The method of breaking down your goal by month. In short, you need to reach $80K per month to reach one million dollars, so you need to decide how to get to that point.
● 2:30: The importance of breaking down your goal by the number of clients. How much does your typical client spend, and how many customers do you need to convert in order to reach $1M per year?
● 5:30: Evaluating what you need to do to get the traffic you need that will help you convert more visitors into customers, which will help you reach your goal.
● 7:50: The importance of team-building as well as creating a process that allows you and your team to function smoothly. Also, thoughts on why company culture is vital.
● 10:00: Why size matters. How big is your market? How big is your channel? These make a difference.
● 11:30: Why niching down might not be the best strategy.
● 14:20: How focusing on intangibles can help you get to a million dollars in revenue even if you don’t have a brand.
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Sujan Patel and Aaron Agius. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Sujan Patel and Aaron Agius och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.