为你读英语美文·第558期My One and Only Love·永清
主播:永清
录制地点:云南
My One and Only Love
作者:Guy B. Wood/Robert Mellin
The very thought of you makes my heart sing,
/ðə ˈvɛri θɔt əv ju meɪks maɪ hɑrt sɪŋ/
一想到你,我的心便不由自主地唱起歌来,
Like an April breeze,
/laɪk ən ˈeɪprəl briːz/
恰似四月轻柔的微风,
On the wings of spring,
/ɑn ðə wɪŋz əv sprɪŋ/
乘着春日的翅膀而来,
And you appear in all your splendor,
/ænd ju əˈpɪr ɪn ɔl jʊr ˈsplɛndər/
而你,就这样带着满身的光彩,出现在我眼前,
My one and only love.
/maɪ wʌn ən ˈoʊnli lʌv/
我唯一的爱人。
The shadows fall and spread their
/ðə ˈʃædoʊz fɔl ənd sprɛd ðɛr/
夜幕悄然降临,影子渐渐铺展,
Mystic charms in the hush of night,
/ˈmɪstɪk tʃɑrmz ɪn ðə hʌʃ əv naɪt/
在静谧的夜色里,弥漫着神秘的魅惑,
While you're in my arms,
/waɪl jʊr ɪn maɪ ɑrmz/
而此刻,你正依偎在我的怀中,
I feel your lips so warm and tender,
/aɪ fil jʊr lɪps soʊ wɔrm ənd ˈtɛndər/
我感受到你的双唇,温暖而柔情,
My one and only love.
/maɪ wʌn ən ˈoʊnli lʌv/
我唯一的爱人。
The touch of your hand is like heaven,
/ðə tʌtʃ əv jʊr hænd ɪz laɪk ˈhɛvən/
你的手轻轻触碰我,恍若置身天堂,
A heaven that I've never known,
/ə ˈhɛvən ðæt aɪv ˈnɛvər noʊn/
一个我此生从未知晓的天堂,
The blush on your cheek,
/ðə blʌʃ ɑn jʊr tʃik/
你脸颊上的那一抹红晕,
Whenever I speak,
/wɛnˈɛvər aɪ spik/
每当我向你诉说,
Tells me that you are my own.
/tɛlz mi ðæt ju ɑr maɪ oʊn/
都在告诉我,你是属于我的。
You fill my eager heart with such desire;
/ju fɪl maɪ ˈiɡər hɑrt wɪð sʌtʃ dɪˈzaɪər/
你让我的心充满热切的渴望;
Every kiss you give
/ˈɛvri kɪs ju ɡɪv/
你给予的每一个吻,
Sets my soul on fire,
/sɛts maɪ soʊl ɑn ˈfaɪər/
都足以点燃我的灵魂,
I give myself in sweet surrender,
/aɪ ɡɪv maɪˈsɛlf ɪn swit səˈrɛndər/
于是,我甘愿在这甜蜜之中放下所有抵抗,
My one and only love.
/maɪ wʌn ən ˈoʊnli lʌv/
我唯一的爱人。
后期制作:永清
文章,音乐,图片非商业用途,版权归作者或版权方所有
我们生活在世界各地,从事不同职业,和你分享我们喜欢的美文。我们的公众号是:“为你读英语美文”。