Trevor and Caroline Breen are the most glamorous couple in showjumping. But they're not just a pretty face. Trevor has won the Hickstead Derby twice - winning it in 2014 with Adventure de Kannan and again in 2015 with Loughnatousa WB. He has also won the Hickstead Speed Derby, the Eventing Grand Prix and the Queen Elizabeth Cup. It seems fitting that Trevor and Caroline now live just minutes from the Hickstead showground. Caroline is also a successful international showjumper, having trained with Olympic showjumper Tim Stockdale. She also runs Breen Sport Horses, while bringing up their two children Mia and Ollie. In this exclusive interview they talk about:
• How they met - and what attracted them to each other
• Finally winning the Hickstead Derby
• What makes Addy the one-eyed wonder horse so special
• Their daily routine and training their horses
• Why Caroline swapped gymnastics for horses
• Why Trevor nearly didn't become a showjumper And so much more...
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Charlotte Ricca. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Charlotte Ricca och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.