Vanessa and Amy return to the mic after a brief hiatus and get candid on what it’s like living in New York in the time of COVID19 & what brought them back to the podcast. In this conversation between our show producers we dive in and discuss:
• The herculean task of producing, podcasting + editing from home (sans sound engineer, editor, proper recording space)
• Vanessa and Amy’s ‘super-luxury-podcasting-home-studios’ (hint: it’s claustrophobic AF)
• How we are really feeling; the tools, practices & mantras helping us cope
• Silver lining? What’s next for those of us inhabiting the digital creative space?
• And more importantly, Vanessa gets back into peanut butter 🥜