Om Poddtoppen | Om Podcast
Topplistorna hämtas med hjälp av iTunes.
We are going to take a not so subtle break from the inspirational stuff and tackle some of my grievances of being a creative and some of the things I wish people would know.
1. It’s easy
- many people only see the finished product
- story from picasso drawing in coffee shop
- Surround content all the time people think they could do that (tell difference between low and high quality)
2. It’s fun so you shouldn’t get bored
- not the case, can’t just turn creativity on
- drawing inspiration from other places
3. Unreasonable about deadlines/Understanding whole process
- understanding of every step involve
- slow time and fast times, getting into that flow state
- Harder for creatives to work on a project they don't believe in
4.All of it is the same in an industry
- photography: portrait, event, landscape
- Emily is video editor (think that she can also film, direct, color, audio capture, etc.)
- getting paid for my value, not your budget
- custom industry
- online is mass produced (licenses for music and stock images/footage)
Recap 5 pet peeves, back to the uplifting stuff. Just needed to get it off of my chest. In the comments mention if this is something you struggle with as well.