This week David, Helen and our producer Catherine Carr look back at five years of podcasting and five years of crazy politics, to pick our favourite moments and to discuss what we've learned. From the 2015 general election to the current crisis, via the Corn Laws and Crashed, the politics of abortion and super forecasting, Corbyn and nuclear weapons. Plus, we'll let you know about some of our plans for 2021.
Episodes Mentioned in this Episode:
- Crashed with Adam Tooze
- Adam Tooze on post-COVID economics
- The Corn Laws with Boyd Hilton
- Another Shock! (From 2017) with Finbarr Livesey
- The Talking Politics Guide… to Nuclear Weapons with Aaron Rapport
- Superforecasting with David Spiegelhalter
- American Histories: The Great Abortion Switcheroo with Sarah Churchwell
- Catherine’s new podcast, Relatively.
And as ever, recommended reading curated by our friends at the LRB can be found here: lrb.co.uk/talking
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör David Runciman and Catherine Carr. Innehållet i podden är skapat av David Runciman and Catherine Carr och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.