Brigette Heller was born in Alaska and raised all over the Western United States. She is a life coach and speaker, and is determined to share life-changing mindset techniques using radical motivation to women in her Strong and Capable community. Brigette and her sister also own Deco-Crate Event Design, an event planning business. She has served in a variety of church leadership positions, including as a young Relief Society president. Brigette and her husband Mike are the parents of three children and live in Phoenix, Arizona.
3:00 Her calling as a young Relief Society president in a large, established ward
5:30 A comment from a luncheon and her choice to be dedicated and supportive anyway
7:10 Authenticity in loving and supportive people is what matters
* Alma 31:5 Try the virtue of the word of God instead of treats and handouts
* Let people know when you are struggling
* Delegate to others
* 10:25 Let go of more to have more
14:00 Successful leaders need empathy
* 18:45 Lawn example: sitting with someone instead of instructing them
* It has to be done in every way possible, and determine what works best for your people
* Communication is consideration
* Commit to living by your system
25:30 Paint the vision
* Finding the inspiration to bring hope of what could be
* Ask the Lord what vision He wants you to paint
* 27:20 Created a "journey journal" that tied in with lessons and activities
* 30:15 A lot of people have not been taught how to seek personal revelation through General conference
* Finding beauty in the journey
33:50 About her life coaching community and podcast
35:00 When you want to be a good leader and step into that role, you are letting go
Read the TRANSCRIPT of this podcast. Note: This transcript was machine-produced. We would be grateful for help correcting errors. You can help! Simply copy/paste the transcript text into a document, make the corrections, and then copy/paste the corrected text into the comments (you will need to split it up) on the page and we will get it published!
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Leading Saints. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Leading Saints och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.