In the Episode, I have back Pamela Fierst-Walsh, Senior Advisor for Conflict & Critical Minerals, Bureau of Economic and Business Affairs, U.S. Department of State. Pamela joins me to discuss the responsible sourcing initiatives from the former Administration and where we may be headed under the Biden Administration.
Some of the highlights include:
1. What are your job duties as a Senior Advisor for Conflict & Critical Minerals, Bureau of Economic and Business Affairs, U.S. Department of State?
2. What is responsible sourcing?
3. What is the public/private partnership around this issue?
4. Why is this seen as a national security issue?
5. Is there an Executive Order on domestic supply chains relying on critical mineral sourcing from foreign Adversaries?
6. What is the process for considering this issue? Are there plans in the works to deal or remedy this?
7. What, if any, changes do you expect under the Biden Administration?
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Thomas Fox. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Thomas Fox och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.