In this episode Alice is joined by the wonderful Floyd Woodrow.
In Floyd's earlier career he was one of the youngest soldiers to ever join the renowned Special Air Service at age 22. He then went on to be awarded the Distinguished Conduct Medal for his work in Iraq and an MBE for his work in Afghanistan. During his time in the military Floyd studied law and psychology and wrote his first book “Learning to Learn”.
Since leaving the military Floyd established his consultancy business alongside his commercial business ventures and became a director of a number of companies in the oil and gas industry, technology and finance.
In this episode we talked all about:
- What it was like to be one of the youngest recruits for the tough S.A.S
- How the feminine energy that lives within all of us played such an important role on the battlefield
- Why love was such a prominent factor at war
- What it means to find your 'North Star' & why he is training children to do so in the same way he does a C.E.O
- Why just admitting to yourself you are scared is the way forward to freedom
- The power of visualisation
and so much more...
Floyd regularly lectures on leadership all over the world, recently winning a prestigious award as a high performing speaker.
He is a Managing Director and founder of Chrysalis Worldwide, a world leading values-based organisation, and owner of Quantum Group, recently winning an innovation award for 2018 in the Fintech sector.
If you did enjoy this episode then do please share and let me know on social media I would love to hear from you!