Okay, this episode is a MUST-LISTEN and we're not just saying that! Today's guest is Kenzie Brenna, fellow self-love advocate, mental health educator, speaker, and podcaster who is AMAZING at talking about taboo topics with the sensitivity and care they deserve.
You will learn how to...
- deal with people who disagree with you
- embrace the paradoxes in life
- be okay with not knowing everything
- approach political topics with the nuance, knowledge, and due dilligence they deserve (instead of believing every infographic you see on Instagram)
Kenzie also shares controversial perspectives about things like...
- trigger warnings (and why they're not always helpful)
- liberal and left-leaning politics
- the body positivity community
Warning: you may disagree with a lot of what we say and that's okay! We are all here to listen to each other, invite in different perspectives, and see what we can learn along the way. Thank you for being open to unpopular opinions and uncomfortable (yet important!) conversations. 🙏
Follow Kenzie on social media: [@kenziebrenna](https://www.instagram.com/kenziebrenna/)
Listen to her podcast: [Conversations with Kenzie](
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Mary Jelkovsky. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Mary Jelkovsky och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.