In this episode, Hugh sits down with Annsley Merelle Ward, who has become well-known beyond her years. She recently became Counsel in Intellectual Property Litigation at WilmerHale in London and has been writing for IPKat since 2009.
They discuss a number of issues and experiences, including:
- Annsley’s nomadic upbringing in the U.S. and U.K;
- Why the Napster litigation sparked her interest in intellectual property law;
- Memories from her first one-on-one meeting with Sir Hugh Laddie, her University College London thesis supervisor;
- Her views on harmonization in the European system and the remaining differences in approach to IP within Europe;
- Annsley’s thoughts and strategies on where and when to bring an action;
- The overlooked importance of considering international effects and implications of legal actions.
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Hugh Hansen. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Hugh Hansen och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.