The Performance Pathways podcast is aimed at practitioners that are looking for insights into how to break into the professional sports arena. We have selected practitioners who are working at the top of their fields who discuss what their positions entail, how they got their break and how to position yourself for when your opportunity arrives. In this episode we talk to Atle Torstensen.
• Graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic 1993
• Private practice in Drammen and Kongsberg, Norway -93/-94, while working as team chiropractor for Drammen Handballclub, Aassiden Handballclub and Norwegian Track & Field National team.
• Private practice in Egersund, Norway from 1995.
• Working with several local and international teams and individual athletes in a multitude of sports.
• Part of AC Milan medical team for the last 4 seasons
• Norwegian Chiropractic Association Chiropractor of the year -2006
• International Chiropractor of the Year-TMC -2010
• Teaching seminars in chiropractic adjusting techniques in 9 countries since 2003
• Founder of the Eureka chain of Chiropractic Offices.
He shares some excellent insights based on years of experience and a unique insight.
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Nicky Kirk. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Nicky Kirk och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.