Richmond Alake, a Machine Learning Architect at Slalom Build, sits down with Jon to share real-time ML insights, tools and career experiences for a high-energy and high impact episode. From his work at Slalom Build to his two AI startups, discover the software choices, ML tools, and front-end development techniques used by a leader in the field.
This episode is brought to you by Posit, the open-source data science company (https://posit.co), by AWS Inferentia (go.aws/3zWS0au), and by https://WithFeeling.ai, the company bringing humanity into AI. Interested in sponsoring a SuperDataScience Podcast episode? Visit JonKrohn.com/podcast for sponsorship information.
In this episode you will learn:
• What is a Machine Learning Architect? [03:09]
• Richmond's startups [12:07]
• Why Richmond started a podcast [29:51]
• Richmond's new course on feature stores [38:05]
• Why Richmond produces data science content [43:25]