Executive wellness coach Naz Beheshti offers her top tips on how to take your well-being into your own hands.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) How to nourish your inner coach while silencing your inner critic
2) The ACE method to combat stress
3) An easy trick to boost your energy
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep687 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT NAZ —
Naz Beheshti is the author of Pause. Breathe.Choose.: Become the CEO of Your Well-Being. She is an executive wellness coach, speaker, Forbes contributor, CEO, and founder of Prananaz, a corporate wellness company improving leadership effectiveness, employee well-being and engagement, and company culture. Clients include Nike, JPMorgan Chase, First Republic Bank, Skadden, UCSC, and Columbia University.
Her work has been widely featured in the media, including CNBC, Forbes, BBC, Yahoo, Entrepreneur, Inc., Fast Company, and many more. Naz also cofounded Rise2Shine, a nonprofit helping to alleviate the suffering of young children in Haiti. Visit her online at http://www.NazBeheshti.com.
• Book: Pause. Breathe. Choose.: Become the CEO of Your Well-Being
• Company Website: Prananaz.com
• Facebook: NazBeheshtiSpeaker
• Instagram: @nazbeheshti
• LinkedIn: Naz Beheshti
• Twitter: @NazBeheshti
• Website: NazBeheshti.com
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• App: Calm
• App: Headspace
• TED Talk: What makes a good life? Lessons from the longest study on happiness – Robert J. Waldinger
• Book: The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Pete Mockaitis. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Pete Mockaitis och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.