Robert Pozen shares his key tips for effective prioritization and how you can make meetings easier.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) The schedule hack for efficient prioritization
2) The system to make your email work for you
3) How to say “no” to a meeting
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep682 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT ROBERT —
Robert C. Pozen teaches at MIT Sloan School of Management, where he offers courses to executives on personal productivity. He was president of Fidelity Investments and executive chair of MFS Investment Management, and served as a senior official in both federal and state government. His seven books include Extreme Productivity, a top-rated business title that has been translated into 10 languages. He graduated summa cum laude from Harvard College, and was on the editorial board of the Yale Law Journal. He lives in Boston, Massachusetts.
• Book: Extreme Productivity: Boost Your Results, Reduce Your Hours
• Book: Remote, Inc.: How to Thrive at Work . . . Wherever You Are
• Book Website: RemoteIncBook.com
• Website: BobPozen.com
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Book: Poverty and Famines: An Essay on Entitlement and Deprivation by Amartya Sen
— THANK YOU SPONSORS! —
• Care.com. Find the perfect caregiver for your child, parents, and home.
• TheZebra. Quickly save on home and auto insurance at TheZebra.com/awesome
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Pete Mockaitis. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Pete Mockaitis och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.