Ron Friedman provides a third path to greatness through reverse engineering.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) How to reverse-engineer greatness
2) How to train people to give you better feedback
3) The 5 minute trick that will boost your performance by 20%
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep681 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT RON —
Ron Friedman, PhD, is an award-winning psychologist who has served on the faculty of the several prestigious colleges in the United States and has consulted for political leaders, nonprofits, and many of the world’s most recognized brands. Popular accounts of his research have appeared in major newspapers, including The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Boston Globe, the Globe and Mail, The Guardian, as well as magazines such as Harvard Business Review and Psychology Today.
Ron is the founder of ignite80, a learning and development company that translates research in neuroscience, human physiology and behavioral economics into practical strategies that help working professionals become healthier, happier and more productive. His first book, The Best Place to Work, was selected as an Inc. Magazine Best Business Book of the Year.
• Book: Decoding Greatness: How the Best in the World Reverse Engineer Success
• Book: The Best Place to Work: The Art and Science of Creating an Extraordinary Workplace
• Book Website: DecodingGreatnessBook.com
• Website: RonFriedmanPhD.com
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• App: Lose It
• App: The Done
• Book: Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell
• Book: Peak: Secrets from the New Science of Expertise by Anders Ericsson
• Book: The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferriss
• Book: The Ickabog by J.K. Rowling
• Diary: One Line A Day: A Five-Year Memory Book (5 Year Journal, Daily Journal, Yearly Journal, Memory Journal) by Chronicle Book Staff
— THANK YOU SPONSORS! —
• Care.com. Find the perfect caregiver for your child, parents, and home.
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Pete Mockaitis. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Pete Mockaitis och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.