Riaz Meghji reveals the key behaviors that lead to more meaningful connections.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) The one trick to becoming a better listener
2) Where to draw the line between vulnerability and oversharing
3) How to be assertively empathetic
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep678 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT RIAZ —
Riaz Meghji is a Human Connection Expert. He has 17 years of broadcast television experience, and, during his time as host on Citytv’s Breakfast Television, MTV Canada, TEDxVancouver, CTV News, and the Toronto International Film Festival, has interviewed thousands of experts about human connection and collaboration, undertaking critical training that helped shape the tangible takeaways he shares in his new book, Every Conversation Counts.
• Riaz’s book: Every Conversation Counts: The 5 Habits of Human Connection that Build Extraordinary Relationships
• Riaz’s website: RiazMeghji.com
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Exercise: Wim Hof method
• Researcher: Gordon Livingston
• Book: The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
• Book: The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever by Michael Bungay Stanier
• Past episode: 667: How to Cultivate Your Influence and Build Powerful Connections with Jon Levy
— THANK YOU SPONSORS! —
• TheZebra. Quickly save on home and auto insurance at TheZebra.com/awesome
• Care.com. Find the perfect caregiver for your child, parents, and home.
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Pete Mockaitis. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Pete Mockaitis och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.