Today's episode is dedicated to talking all about our favourite mushroom; the queen, reishi. Known as the "Mushroom of Immortality" and the mushroom of spiritual potential, this herb truly is a wonder and a gift to our health. Mason is joined by naturopath and friend Dan Sipple (clinical naturopath @the.functional.naturopath) to discuss the lore, history, clinical use and wide range of benefits of this ancient herb. Mason shares his experience with this famous herb and why he is so passionate about dropping reishi-bombs on everyone he meets. Dan shares his clinical and personal experiences with a range of different patients and how reishi has helped their healing journeys.
WE WILL DISCUSS:
- How to use reishi for candida
- Reishi and pregnancy
- Whether children can take reishi
- How to ensure your reishi is quality
- Autoimmunity and reishi
- How to take this magical mushie
- Reishi for sleep
- The compounds that make reishi adaptogenic
- How reishi calms the Shen (spirit)
- Reishi for balancing emotions and calming the mind
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Mason Taylor | Multidimensional Health. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Mason Taylor | Multidimensional Health och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.