Dr. Amy Shah (IG: @fastingmd) has a unique perspective from her combination of nutrition and medical training. She graduated from the renowned school of nutrition at Cornell and then went on to Einstein for medical school.
Amy’s research, internal medicine and allergy/immunology training took her to Harvard then Columbia hospitals. There she discovered her unique skills as a mind body practitioner, but also rediscovered her hate for cold, dark winters. Then in 2010, she and her family relocated to Scottsdale, AZ area.
Amy’s currently making waves as a physician educator, clinician, health entrepreneur and women’s health advocate.
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action ;)
2. If you'd prefer to watch vs listen to the interviews, head over to our YouTube channel and enjoy the full video conversations. Be sure and subscribe while you're there.
3. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
4. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
5. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Download The Ultimate Health Podcast app (FREE). This way you'll have our whole library of episodes right at your fingertips. Download our iOS/Apple app or our Android app.
7. Share using the buttons below.
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Jesse Chappus. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Jesse Chappus och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.