Criminology 5th International Conference on Evidence Based Policing
The Institute of Criminology holds an annual international conference on Evidence Based Policing, Chaired by Professor Lawrence Sherman in association with the National Policing Improvement Agency (NPIA) and the Society for Evidence Based Policing (SEBP).
The 5th conference was held at the Sidgwick site at the Faculty of Law, University of Cambridge, on 9-11 July 2012.
- Rt. Hon. Nick Herbert MP, Minister of State for Policing and Criminal Justice;
- Police Commissioner Bernard Hogan-Howe QPM, Metropolitan Police;
- Chief Constable Alex Marshall, Hampshire Police;
- Chief Constable Nick Gargan QPM, NPIA;
- Chief Constable Chris Sims QPM, West Midlands Police;
- Chief Constable (ret) Peter Neyroud CBE QPM;
- Professor David Weisburd, Hebrew University, Jerusalem;
More information about this conference, and the Institute generally, can be found at the IOC website at http://www.crim.cam.ac.uk/
Antal avsnitt: 26
En podcast av: Cambridge University