As your network perimeter expands into public cloud and mobile, how do you secure it? The answer has been some combination of endless firewalls, host agents, and VPNs, maybe from a variety of vendors. How’s that working out for you? Getting a little hard to keep up with it all?
Our sponsor is Open Systems. Open Systems offers an integrated solution that combines a secure cloud access security broker with cloud integrated SD-WAN and a DevOps mentality that gives you a new way to design your increasingly complex perimeter security.
Moritz Mann, Head of Product Management, joins us from Open Systems for our security chat.
What We Discuss
In our conversation with Moritz, we chat through the following big ideas:
1. Open Systems as an SD-WAN company with integrated security.
2. Whether or not security is table stakes for SD-WAN solutions.
3. The components of the Open Systems security offering, including a firewall, web gateway, DNS filter, and security monitor.
4. The architecture of the appliance delivering these services.
5. Open Systems’ role in securing hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
6. How Open Systems secures mobile users.
7. Why inline firewall approaches struggle in the cloud era.
8. The Open Systems approach to securing cloudy conversations, including their Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) service.
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Packet Pushers Interactive LLC. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Packet Pushers Interactive LLC och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.