Tune in to episode 4 of the ‘Climate Change with Net Zero Homes’ podcast with brand new host YiFu Qi, EVP Global Home & Distribution division at Schneider Electric, as he sits down with Helen Mets from global purpose and science based company DSM, to find out how recycled fishing nets end up in our smart devices at home.
As we face unprecedented environmental challenges, smart and sustainable homes are the future. But, we fail at the first hurdle if the smart home devices themselves are not a part of the circular economy.
Listen to our latest episode to find out how Schneider and DSM have revolutionised using recycled plastic in smart technology, available now.
Guests: Helen Mets, Executive Vice-President of Materials, DSM
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Building a circular economy in the electrical industry
- Addressing regulatory challenges faced when using recycled materials
- Turning fishing nets into smart devices
Resources mentioned in this episode:
• UN Sustainable Development Goals: https://sdgs.un.org/goals
• Paris Agreement: https://unfccc.int/process-and-meetings/the-paris-agreement/the-paris-agreement
Want to share any feedback, questions or comments? We’d love to hear them! Email Schneider Electric: [email protected]
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Schneider Electric. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Schneider Electric och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.