Om Poddtoppen | Om Podcast
Topplistorna hämtas med hjälp av iTunes.
This week's episode is a clip show intended as a starting point for new listeners. If you'd like to get someone into the show, this is something you can pass along! I'd appreciate it if you did.
Here's a run down of the segments in this collection – each clip is around 5-12 minutes or so.
• Heather Havrilesky on Fleetwood Mac
• Nick Sylvester on flubbing a session gathering material for Beyoncé's Lemonade
• Brittany Spanos on Madonna and how pop rejects its own history
• Cates Holderness on the surprising popularity of Hozier on Tumblr
• Molly O'Brien and Chris Wade on party rocking, LMFAO, and uncle magic
• Trevor from Champagne Sharks on how Eminem has aged very badly
• Maria Sherman on how BTS broke big in the US and became the new top boy band
• Rob Sheffield on the similarities of Pavement and Sade
• Sean T. Collins on Guns N' Roses