Welcome to another episode of the Soul Surgery Podcast where I sit with the inspiring Rebecca Campbell, world renowned writer, mystic, poet, mother, channel and creative.
Rebecca believes that we ARE nature and all her creations are in devotion to the beauty of nature and weaving the soul back into everyday life.
Rebecca and I have an inspiring conversation about life; how our souls have chosen to be here at this time of global upheaval and change, and the intensely beautiful, painful and almost other-worldly experience of childbirth that can be a direct comparison to life itself.
- The transcendental experience of birthing a child that can be both painful and mind-blowing at the same time, exactly like what we have been experiencing around the world in the last couple of years
- How childbirth invites the possibility of healing and transformation on a deep level
- Opening ourselves to the pure love of being a mother, also brings along the realisation that we need to simultaneously open ourselves to loss and an unimaginable depth of pain that has not been felt yet
- The moment we awaken to a new phase of our consciousness, something in us dies to make place for the new
- The birthing energy exists in life itself and one of the most courageous things we can do is to breathe through the agony and stay open to life and love
- Our souls have chosen to be here now and we all have our own purpose to be here during these difficult times that are so triggering and childhood traumas are coming up to be healed.
I’d appreciate if you’d drop us a review to share your feedback. I love hearing from you. Thank you for listening.
Pre-Sales of my book SURRENDER
If you too feel ready to re-create your relationships or your life by breaking free of old patterns on a holistic level, across mind, body and soul, I invite you to pre-order my book SURRENDER. SURRENDER is a book that will walk you through a life changing process of maturation. Of breaking free of the vicious cycle of repeated stuck patterns, stories and belief systems, trauma and ancestral wounds.
A book where I guide you through a deep healing journey of SURRENDERING of who you are NOT so that you can unfurl into who you were BORN TO BE.