In this episode I uncover the full details on the SQE course which allows law students to finally qualify as lawyers without the heartache and burnouts. Skipping time and money on the LPC altogether and heading straight out into the legal world.
A new system has now come into place by the Solicitors Regulation Authority allowing law students to use their work experience gained over a 2 year period to qualifying as a solicitor in England and Wales.
For those who waited on a training contract after emptying their pockets on law school studies only to be left without paid employment the SQE course is a total game changer! Today Ben Davis from the SQE School shares with us his invaluable insights as to what the SQE is about, in particular:
1. What the SQE course involves;
2. What constitutes work experience and how far back you can claim;
3. If international lawyers can take the SQE;
4. Cost of course and payment plans involved;
5. The application itself and submitting it to SRA;
5. Course content and remote studying!
To listen to this podcast head over to your favourite platforms : Apple, Spotify and Audible or www.talkingrespect.com
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Talking Respect. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Talking Respect och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.