We're introducing a special episode and series as part of the Dad Devotionals podcast called Orthodox at Work. Orthodox at Work provides an opportunity to discuss how to best live out our Orthodox Christian faith in the workplace and your business.
I will be doing a series of these episodes with Deacon Sean Reid, who was a guest in episode 45 of the podcast. He will be my co-host / main guest throughout this series which will be released on the last Monday of each month.
Sean is a Deacon in the Canadian Archdiocese of the Orthodox Church in America. He's also President & Head Coach @ Arrowhead Coaching and Facilitation Solutions. You will also recognize him from The Saint Emmelia Homeschool Podcast on Ancient Faith Radio. Learn more about Sean at https://www.arrowheadcoaching.ca/
Our first topic is Dealing with Work-Life Challenges During The COVID-19 Pandemic.
Sean and I discussed:
- Where we are right now in the workplace considering the pandemic.
- How can we as men best care for our fellow co-workers as well as our families during all of this?
- What about self-care? How does that factor in?
- The Orthodox faith does present us with a rich history of scripture, tradition, and holy examples of how to live Orthodox at trying times like these. Do you have an example of a saint who might exemplify this?
- Give us one resource where we can learn more about dealing with challenges with a deepened faith.
FYI -- Need leadership training? Consider this --> Heroic Leadership: How Heroes Rise Above Crisis Course: It’s usually $197 but I’m offering 30% off with promo code DADTIME. Just go to https://DavidDomzalski.com/heroic-leadership.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/david-domzalski/message