Om Poddtoppen | Om Podcast
Topplistorna hämtas med hjälp av iTunes.
After a long hiatus, we return to talk with new Chaincode member Murch and get his take on enterprise wallets and UTXO management.
In this conversation, we cover:
- Enterprise UTXO management (3:35)
- The impact of the 2017 hype cycle (4:30)
- The importance of UTXO set minimization (5:30)
- The fee market today (6:44)
- Batching Transactions (9:15)
- Payment Batching
- Consolidations (11:05)
- Consolidation of 4 Million UTXOs at Xapo
- Change splitting (14:10)
- Replace By Fee (16:04)
- RBF in the wild
- Fee bumping
- SegWit (21:10)
- How enterprises estimate fees (25:00)
- Omnibus wallets (28:05)
- Off-chain sending (31:50)
- Taproot (33:57)
- Bitcoin Optech Field Report: How segwit and batching could have saved half a billion dollars in fees
Thanks as always to Matthew Zipkin for the sound engineering.