Om Poddtoppen | Om Podcast
Topplistorna hämtas med hjälp av iTunes.
In part 2 of this sit down with Carl Dong, Murch and Jonas cover the delicate work of modularizing the Bitcoin consensus engine.
In this conversation, we cover:
- Carl's De-globalize ChainstateManager PR (2:25)
- Async Block Processing PR
- Deglobalize class of chainstate manager (g_chainman) (3:40)
- global variables and main (5:25)
- scripted diff (9:35)
- 0.8 upgrade consensus failure (11:25)
- Jorge Timon's libconsensus project (13:10)
- current libbitcoinconsensus only does script verification (13:25)
- the case for multiple implementations (14:40)
- ABI (15:10)
Thanks as always to Matthew Zipkin for the sound engineering.