In this episode Alice is joined by CEO of Vala Health Pete Trainor.
Which is a healthcare company blazing a trail through salutogenic, data-driven primary care, with a focus on cause, not condition.
Pete is also a best-selling author, Ai-focused designer, suicide prevention campaigner and one of the UK’s leading business strategists. He has spent the last 20 years helping people and businesses discover the real value of their data and leveraging emerging technologies to help make life more human-centric and meaningful.
I loved this conversation as Pete is someone with such a wealth of knowledge around tech, AI, data, health & wellness, but he has such a relatable way of talking about some of the amazing topics we touch on, like Epigenetics, that can often be confusing for many.
In this episode we talked all about:
- Toxic masculinity and it's role in mental health issues
- Why our instant gratification society of having things 'now' is slowing down our brains
- The ethical data battle
- The challenges of being a parent in the digital era
- Focusing on keeping people well, not just treating them when they are sick
- Epigenetics and Functional Medicine being the way forward for our health
- The importance of designing products and solutions with empathy not apathy
- Not doing things better but doing better things
And so much more...
I hope you enjoy this fascinating episode with the wonderful Pete Trainor, if you do enjoy the episode then find me below on social media and let me know, I would love to hear from you!