In today's episode Alice is joined by JP De Villiers - JP is an Athlete, Motivational Speaker, Author and High Performance Coach.
He has worked with thousands of influential men and women who demand the best from themselves and has over 250,000 followers on social media.
Olympic medalists, business leaders, entrepreneurs, actors and award-winning film directors and producers have benefited from JP’s expertise and have relied on him to help them perform at the highest level. JP teaches leading-edge strategies to keep his clients ahead of the game.
In this episode he shares his story, not just of how he got to where he is now and the loss he experienced on his road to getting there, but the story around the devastating hit and run that nearly cost him everything - when he was doing a charity cycle ride and was hit by a car and left for dead off the side of the road.
In this episode we talked all about:
- The hit and run that nearly cost him his life
- How he went from drugs, DJ'ing and emptiness to high performance coaching and speaking on stage with @tonyrobbins
- How he came back from that with many different healing modalities
- Why Meditation was the main tool he would recommend to anyone in an extreme circumstance
- The importance of Spiritual Fitness
- Why what is inside us is what we are really experiencing, no matter what is going on around us
- Why patience is one of the most powerful things we can practice
And so much more... please get in touch on social media and let me know if you enjoyed, I would love to hear from you!