We all have the desire to make a big impact in the world. We each want to live with purpose and feel connected to others. But, do we fully understand this or are we too caught up with daily provisions in our life? In today’s episode guest host, Drew Daniels, will be breaking down the last question of this four-part series, “Don’t You Understand Yet?” taken from Mark 8:14-21.
Questions to ask yourself:
1. Do I actually believe that God’s spirit is living and active around me the way scripture says it is?
2. Do I actually believe that God will work in my life in a real and tangible way?
As a reminder, here are the three questions we ask each show:
1. What does the passage say?
2. What's the backstory, what's the context?
3. What does it mean? What are the principles of this passage?
Drew has been in full-time ministry for nearly a decade. He and his wife Paige currently live in Richmond, Virginia and have two lively toddlers, Nash and Lux. A worship leader and pastor, Drew is passionate about the Bible and leading others to love God’s Word. He is currently pursuing pastoral ordination, completing his Master of Divinity at Fuller Seminary and actively church planting with a team of missionaries in Richmond.