Lately there's been a lot of pressure on young people to find their "passion" which can be overwhelming, daunting, and discouraging to us. In this episode, Mary shares her unconventional advice for finding your passion by actually NOT focusing on passion...
You will learn:
- what to focus on instead of "passion" (hint: it's not what you think)
- 5 tips for tapping into your creativity
- a journal exercise that will help you discover your interests
- book recommendations for self-discovery (these are books that changed Mary's life)
Remember: clarity comes from ACTION. Don’t spend all your time sitting and thinking about what you’re passionate about. Instead, start taking action on the things that set your soul on fire.
1. [The Artist's Way](https://amzn.to/3wwA6I3) by Julia Cameron
2. [Big Magic](https://amzn.to/340YGV7) by Elizabeth Gilbert
3. [Man's Search for Meaning](https://amzn.to/3u2eAcf) by Viktor Frankl
4. [The Alchemist](https://amzn.to/3bE9DQw) by Paulo Coehlo
Make sure to get Mary's book, The Gift of Self-Love: maryscupoftea.com/book. It’s a self-love workbook that will help you build confidence, recognize your worth, and learn to finally love yourself. It’s now available in stores and online, worldwide!
Once you have the book, we'd love to hear your thoughts in the form of a review on Amazon (or wherever you ordered from). Make sure to screenshot your review and [fill out this form](https://form.typeform.com/to/zDO3QcXs) so that Mary can send you a sticker in the mail!
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Mary Jelkovsky. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Mary Jelkovsky och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.