Om Poddtoppen | Om Podcast
Topplistorna hämtas med hjälp av iTunes.
CULTURE AND EDUCATION
2. Language institutes are everywhere in the world; taking English classes at regular schools, people are already familiar with English. TRUE or FALSE
3. In my culture, it's rather common to speak more than one language. Most people are bilinguals.
4. Teachers are taken as authorities at schools. When they arrive in class, students immediately get prepared to study.
CULTURE AND SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
1. People usually litter and don't care about changing their minds.
2. In public, I can dress whatever I want, people won't notice me. That goes for every physical aspect in me including hairstyle.
3. Smoking is prohibited anywhere you go.
4. Lunch time is a family thing.
CULTURE AND LANGUAGE
1. My first language is as fast as my second language.
(fast spoken as far as intonation, rhythm, pitch).
2. When I speak my second language, I feel different in terms of extraversion.
3. When I speak any foreign language in public, people usually stare.