Here's today's process navigating decision making in midst of increasing travel flexibility and demands, different expectations of 'back to normal' vs. new alignment and the ongoing saga of politics and pandemic 2020. What am I focussing on and how am I deciding?
1. There will always be uncertainty and things outside your control.
2. There will always be people distracted by the things outside their control, who want you to be as upset and distracted as they are.
3. None of either of the above is fruitful or rewarding.
4. As opportunities open up, you need to know what and how you will choose where to invest your time and energy. What will be your priorities? It's easy when you have limited options. As options increase, you need to know what you will say 'yes' to and what you will say 'no' to. You must know what 'success' is to you.
5. It's time NOW to redo your priorities. So how do you do that?