Welcome to the only roundtable podcast in compliance. Today, we have a quartet of Mike Volkov, Jonathan Marks, Matt Kelly and Jay Rosen for a deep dive into plethora of topics related to Confirmation Hearings. We end with a veritable mélange of rants and shouts outs.
1. Mike Volkov discusses the intersection of anti-trust and compliance. He shouts out to Merrick Garland and Gary Gensler for their performances in their Senate confirmation hearing.
2. Matt Kelly considers the confirmation hearing of Gary Gensler and debate at the SEC on climate change disclosures and enforcement. Matt rants about the GOP and their insane discussion of the cancel culture about the Suess Estate withdrawing books.
3. Jonathan Marks reviews the 1st Annual Baker Tilly Fraud Summit. Marks shouts to the Philadelphia 76ers for making professional basketball relevant again in the City of Philadelphia.
4. Jay Rosen talks about Diversity & Inclusion in the workplace and the role of compliance. Rosen shouts out/rants to Jeff Bezos for being the NFL’s mark in its attempt to double its TV licensing fees.
5. Tom Fox has an epic rant about the Neanderthal decision by Texas Governor Gregg Abbott to fully reopen the state and withdraw the mask mandate.
The members of the Everything Compliance are:
• Jay Rosen– Jay is Vice President, Business Development Corporate Monitoring at Affiliated Monitors. Rosen can be reached at [email protected]
• Mike Volkov – One of the top FCPA commentators and practitioners around and the Chief Executive Officer of The Volkov Law Group, LLC. Volkov can be reached at [email protected]
• Matt Kelly – Founder and CEO of Radical Compliance. Kelly can be reached at [email protected]
• Jonathan Armstrong –is our UK colleague, who is an experienced data privacy/data protection lawyer with Cordery in London. Armstrong can be reached at [email protected]
• Jonathan Marks is Partner, Firm Practice Leader - Global Forensic, Compliance & Integrity Services at Baker Tilly. Marks can be reached at [email protected]
The host and producer (and sometime panelist) of Everything Compliance is Tom Fox the Voice of Compliance. He can be reached at [email protected] Everything Compliance is a part of the Compliance Podcast Network.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Thomas Fox. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Thomas Fox och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.