Episode 11 Aligning Human Design with Spirituality with Sarah The HD Bee.
In this episode I speak to the lovely Sarah Salinas. She is a Human Designer reader who infuses spirituality and her intuitive gifts into her work. She helps lay the foundation and set up each client’s unique to them navigating system, so they can show up as their best self in the world, learn how to better trust themselves and make decisions and how their energy works.
She has a knack for seeing where healing and/or shadow work may be needed and offers any tips or tricks on how to go about healing these areas and setting up appropriate boundaries. She very recently started incorporating in her more intuitive side into her session’s and will either pull cards or do a meditation to connect to her client’s energy and see what message may be wanting to come through and infuses the message into the session.
She believes Human Design and spirituality go hand in hand and creates the perfect yin and yang balance of the two. It has been because of Human Design and her spiritual practice that she’s been able to heal and create balance, which in turn has helped her life completely transform and find her sense of purpose.
I would love to answer more listener’s questions on the show, so give me a shout out on social media or at [email protected] .
In this Episode we also cover:
· Her story, and how she decided to transform her Human Design readings.
· Tips for Projectors who want to become their own bosses.
· Shadow work and inner work.
· How to figure out what your gifts are.
· How your intuition and guides give you pieces of the bigger puzzle.
· How Human Design is growing and evolving.
· Human Design is meant to be experimented with and evolve.
· How to work through fear.
· How to use your open centers to your benefit.
· Sarah gives me a mini reading.
· How you can feel depressed but still be in alignment.
· Healing through the Chakras.
· How you can contact Sarah and what she’s currently offering.
You can reach out to Sarah on
Website: link through instagram
If you liked this episode please leave a comment, like, subscribe, and share it with a friend who would be interested in human design! Also if you are interested in signing up for a coaching session with me you can do so at www.intuitionxdesign.com