Om Poddtoppen | Om Podcast
Topplistorna hämtas med hjälp av iTunes.
Racism’s Impact on Health Care
1. Scope of topic = any civic, cultural, spiritual divisiveness
2. Scale = racism, sexism, antisemitism, genderism, etc., emblematic of hatred, brutality, senseless violence, exclusion, bias
3. Genesis of this podcast – police murder of George Floyd and a history of police violation of their oath
4. How do health care professionals address hatred in its many forms?
a. Merge physical and behavioral health treatment
b. Consider stress as a genesis for physical and emotional health
5. What is the position of medical, nursing, and pharmacy associations regarding hatred, violence, racism, etc.?
a. They consider it a public health care crisis
b. They conjoin the individual experience with the community experience
6. Mudd Rule
7. Inconsistencies in the health care ethic
b. Access to care
c. Cost of care
e. Triaging based on prognosis and responsiveness to care
Make sure to subscribe to get the latest episode.
Pharmacy Benefit News: http://www.propharmaconsultants.com/pbn.html
Email: [email protected]