**WE'VE BEEN SHORTLISTED IN THE BEST PODCAST CATEGORY OF THE CREATIVE IMPACT AWARDS 2020 - YOU CAN VOTE FOR US HERE**
In S2E6, Catri Barrett speaks to co-dependancy expert Jo Westwood. Jo is a life coach who specialises in helping women to escape the soul destroying cycle of codependency, reclaim their lives with confidence and live Lovingly Fierce. She is an author, speaker and creator of the online codependency recovery course, also called Lovingly Fierce.
In this episode Catri and Jo explore...
• What it means to be co-dependant and how you can recognised the signs and symptoms in your romantic, professional and family relationships
• The impact that co-dependancy can have on your mental health and emotional wellbeing
• Co-dependant behaviours and the need for external validation
• Dysfunctional relationships and why they are often co-dependant
• Co-dependancy as an addiction, the recovery process and attending co-dependant anonymous meetings
• The impact lockdown has had on co-dependants
• Manipulating kindness: what it means to give without expectations of anything in return
• How you can recover from co-dependancy and Jo’s process to building healthier, happier relationships with yourself and others.
Follow us on Instagram.
Follow Jo Westwood on Instagram.
Follow our Host Catri Barrett.
SPECIAL GIVEAWAY: Win a 12-week Symprove programme.
How to enter:
1. Leave a rating and write a review of the Curiosity Club podcast on either the Apple podcast app or itunes.
2. Take a screenshot and either share it on your Instagram Stories tagging @thecuriosityclub_ or email it to [email protected]
• Reviews must be written between 12.08.20 and 31.08.20
• Giveaway closes midnight BST 21.08.20 and the winner will be randomly selected 1.09.20 and contacted privately via email or Instagram DM.
Head to the Curiosity Club website for the latest news and articles. We'd love to hear from you over on Instagram with your thoughts about this episode.
Thank you to Symprove for sponsoring this season of the Curiosity Club podcast.
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Catri Barrett. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Catri Barrett och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.