**WE'VE BEEN SHORTLISTED IN THE BEST PODCAST CATEGORY OF THE CREATIVE IMPACT AWARDS 2020 - YOU CAN VOTE FOR US HERE**
To kick off season two of the Curiosity Club podcast Catri Barrett is talking with Sima Kumar, the CEO of diversity and inclusion company The Other Box, a consultant, coach and certified yoga therapist.
This episode is called 'truth talks' for a reason; it’s all about the importance of confronting the hidden, darker areas of ourselves if we want to improve our emotional and mental wellbeing.
We spoke about...
• What it really means to be human right now during the pandemic and all that’s been going on with the black lives matter movement recently
• Practising anti-racism
• How important it is that we all examine the conditioning and patterns within us all and the negative impact it can have on us and future generations if we don’t
• Why Sima deviated from mainstream yoga
• The impacts that spiritual bypassing and gaslighting ourselves, and others, can have
• How you can stop caring so much about what other people think of you
The Curiosity Club
Thank you to Symprove for sponsoring this season of the Curiosity Club podcast. You can get 15% off your 12-week Symprove programme with the discount code CURIOSITYCLUB15
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Catri Barrett. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Catri Barrett och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.