In this episode, I am highlighting TWO very crucial issues that cause relationships to stun their forward growth, and both partners' experience of love and happiness in their lives.
1. COMPETITION - "keeping score" "keeping track" etc. 🧐
You cannot experience a true unconditionally loving relationship if you are focusing on "getting" "competing" or seeing who's right and who's wrong; keeping track of what your partner does and doesn't do, etc. This 'competitive mindset' points to wounds of judgement and lack of self love. Keeping couples from a more wise, conscious and unconditionally loving relationship.
2. Partners who are ready to do the work, but their significant others are not in the same place😕
Partners who are not wanting, or are not able to progress forward can often feel very judged by the other partner, and thus they become defensive and resistant. For the one who's ready to do the work: part of 'love's journey' is meeting this 'opposing' energy within your relationship, to what you feel is calling to you.
In this short episode, we talk about:
1. Competition in relationships
2. Where a competitive mindset in a relationship leads couples
3. Judgement as a wound of Self Love
4. Those who are ready to do the work, but their partners are not
5. Where to go from here with competition, and a disagreement in forward movement
Hope this episode is insightful🙏 Let me know what you think about this episode by sending me a PM or putting a comment below! Thank you everyone and love to you all!😃