Om Poddtoppen | Om Podcast
Topplistorna hämtas med hjälp av iTunes.
On December 10, 2019?, Ifri held a conference on the New EU-Japan Partnership.
The first panel discussed questions such as:
- What are the strategic effects of the Japan-EU EPA in promoting free trade?
- How to assess the concrete effects of the EPA on bilateral economic exchanges?
- What is the impact of Brexit on bilateral EU-Japan economic relations?
- Yuka FUKUNAGA, Professor, Waseda University
- Iana DREYER, Founder and Editor, Borderlex
- Koichi INOUE, Deputy Director-General, JETRO Paris
Chair: Françoise NICOLAS, Director, Center for Asian Studies Ifri