My guest is Adam Back the inventor of Hashcash, that was used as the proof-of-work method in Bitcoin. His work is cited in the Bitcoin whitepaper as well as in the Tor Browser whitepaper. Adam is a seasoned cryptographer with a PhD in computer science and distributed systems. As co-founder and CEO of Blockstream he is building the infrastructure for the internet of the future.
- Blockstream's funding and future plans
- Decentralization of mining
- Greenlight: Lightning nodes for everyone
- how Bitcoin supports green energy
- Starlink vs. Blockstream satellites
- Bitcoin R & D and innovations in Altcoins
- Inflation bug in Bitcoin
- Simplicity: Bitcoin smart contracts
- Strategies to de-risk ETFs dangers to Bitcoin
- How to make more bitcoin out of your bitcoin
- DeFi on Bitcoin
- What Adam Back is doing in his spare time
- The Future of Blockstream and Bitcoin
- How Bitcoin has changed Adam Back
Buy, sell and earn bitcoin on Paxful
Live on Crypto with Bitrefill
---------- and ----------
(L)earn Bitcoin - Become Financially Sovryn
A beginners guide to self-sovereignty https://learnbitcoin.link
Like it? My work is open and free to use. If you value my work and would like to send me a tip, they are always appreciated!
Anita Posch is author of the book (L)earn Bitcoin, host of the Anita Posch show and Bitcoin advocate and solopreneur. She is a member of the board at Bitcoin Austria - an educational non-profit organization.
Anita translated two volumes of "The Internet of Money" by Andreas M. Antonopoulos to German. Her research and activities around Bitcoin are discussed in media all over the world: Bitcoin Magazine, CoinDesk, German radio and television.