Eric Kaufmann is Professor of Politics at Birkbeck College, University of London. He is the author of Whiteshift, Shall the Religious Inherit the Earth, The Rise and Fall of Anglo-America and other books.
He is co-editor, among others, of Political Demography and Whither the Child: causes and consequences of low fertility , and editor of Rethinking Ethnicity: Majority Groups and Dominant Minorities . An editor of the journal Nations & Nationalism, he has written for New York Times, Times of London, Financial Times, Newsweek International, Foreign Policy and Prospect magazines.
In this episode, Eric & I discuss:
- The attempt to 'cancel' Eric by students
- How progressive thought has taken control at Universities
- How students have gained power
- Similar attempts against Neil Thin, Steven Pinker and Bret Weinstein
- The role of political discrimination at Universities