Golazzo wishes you a Happy Tony Christmas! Jimbo, James Horncastle and Gab Marcotti celebrate the career of Antonio Di Natale, who managed to be one of Italy’s greatest ever goalscorers, despite refusing to leave Friuli.
It’s a broad podcast that takes in carry-on films and pizza, plus a look at the Champions League draw and Milan’s Europa League embarrassment. Brought about by klaxons.
• PART 1: Why do we love Antonio Di Natale? His loyalty and modesty (01m 00s)
• PART 2: Di Natale’s greatest goals (08m 30s)
• PART 3a: Di Natale’s off-field ventures – coffee, tiramisu - plus Champions League and Italy experiences (15m 20s)
• PART 3b: Di Natale retires plus memories of Silvio Baldini (18m 20s)
• PART 4: The panel get passionate about pizza (22m 30s)
• PART 5a: Boling panettones – managers under pressure in Serie A (25m 00s)
• PART 5b: Trouble brewing between Icardi and Inter (27m 30s)
• PART 5c: Milan’s Europa League embarrassment (30m 00s)
• PART 5d: The Champions League draw and continued uncertainty at Roma (32m 30s)
GET IN TOUCH:
• find us on Facebook, where you’ll find video, photos and loads of other stuff.
• send us a tweet: @theTotallyShow
• for sales and advertising email email@example.com